Stay Healthy This Cold and Flu Season
Do your part to stay healthy and keep your children healthy this cold and flu season. Here are some tips:
1. Get a good night's rest.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Disinfect surfaces like bathrooms, kitchens, desks, phones, etc on a regular basis.
4. Wash your hands often with soap and warm water.
5. Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
6. Try not to share objects with others. (example: don't drink out of the same cup)
7. Maintain a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
8. Stay away from those who are sick. (If you are sick, stay at home.)
9. Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth. Germs are easily spread this way.